OASIS are delighted to hold a clinic night. You will be able to book sessions with up to 2 professionals to talk about your individual situation / needs. Get there early to book your slots as first come, first served!
This year we welcome:
- Jonas Torrance – Therapy & Behaviour Management and Co-ordinator
- Sally Cady – SENDIASS Adviser
- Pauline MacKinnon – Family Information Services
- Nicola Lathey – Speech and Language Therapist – The Owl Centre
- Dee Nic Sitric – Autism Advisor – Autism Champions
- Maxine Jewitt – Independent Support – Adviza
- Nina Stone Specialist Advisory Teacher – Oxford CISS
- Sini Haines – Advisory Teacher – Oxford CISS
- Polly Branney – Oxford ADHD Centre
- Sue Moon – Specialist Speech and Language Therapist (specialises in older children and girls on the spectrum)
- Isa Bel Rose Gregory – Educational Psychologist
There will also be coffee and cake, a chance for members to borrow books from the OASIS library and to chat to the OASIS Committee.